Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I took Christmas pictures of MiniMe this evening. I do them at home, create my own set and everything. All I need is a child that will sit in my set, LOL. MiniMe was all over the place. Last year I stuck him in a Christmas box and that made things a whole lot easier. But this year I had bigger plans. I wanted a picture of him beside a beautiful Christmas tree decorated with lights and ornaments.

Not under the tree.

Not hugging the tree.

Not throwing ornaments at the tree.

Not kissing the tree.

BESIDE the tree.

Unfortunately, he had other plans.

It went really well considering, and I'm pretty patient because lets face it, when we as parents get restless because our toddlers aren't doing what we want them to do, they just do more of what we don't want them to.

So I improvised.


I got a chair.


And chocolate.


And got the best pictures of him EVER! I am very happy with them, even if I had to resort to "carrot in front of the horse" tactics. He is looking at the camera (thank you chocolate!), he is beside the tree (ok, in front of a tree, but really, who cares)
he is smiling and he is happy.

What more could you want out of a Christmas picture :)

Cheers!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

oooo I'm gonna have to try that!