Friday, December 5, 2008

I made a wreath!


I am so totally proud of myself, LOL. Every year we buy an advent wreath at the local florist. for those of you that don't know, an advent wreath is wreath with four candles in it, one for each Sunday of advent. You can find out more here .

Anywho, the prices of these wreaths have gone up so much over the past years (I'm talking 35-40 dollars for one small wreath) that I skipped it this year and was determined to make my own. Yes, I'm a week late, but we did light a candle last week.

I'm so happy with the way it turned out! I think it looks great, albeit a wee bit square and not as circular as I'd have liked, but good none the less. My mom has asked me to make one for her next year because she liked it so much!

2 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

Way to save some dough! I think it looks great!!

Melanie said...

same here. way to save money! glad it turned out like you wanted