Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm a blog neglecter :(

I have totally neglected the blog this week. Marks were due, a festive sweater had to be made and MiniMe has been up partying at 3am almost every day this week. I know, they all sound like excuses, and they are, but at least they are good ones :P

For the first time since last weekend, I have some free time. I am so excited to be going to the hair dresser today, finally!! I am chopping it all off. I'm so tired of having nice long hair that no one sees because it is always up in a bun or pony tail. What's the point? So I'm chopping it back to "just above the shoulder" length. When it is curly, it should be up at my ears.

I'll do before and after pictures when I get home.

That is about as exciting as my life gets right now. I have spent all week marking and making a festive sweater for Husband, which I will show you later. It is part of a festive sweater party contest, so I don't want to reveal my creation before the judging, LOL.

No comments: