Friday, December 19, 2008

It's a winter wonderland today!

The snow is just coming down by the heapfuls today!!! I am loving every second of it now that Husband is home. He had to go to work today, which is a 75KM drive one way, but got off at noon (as per every Friday). He said the roads were crazy and the people driving were even crazier!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A 4X4 SUV DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN STILL DRIVE 130KM/H!!!!!!!

It is crazy people like those people that cause the accidents and walk away unharmed while they leave a trail of detestation in their wake.

Off my soap box now, lol.

Here are some pictures of you winter wonderland from around 11am.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'd just like to say that there was no snow what so ever on the ground before this snow fell. I've got more picture from this afternoon, and you can really see the difference. I'll have to upload them.

Enjoy the snow!!!

Cheers!

No comments: