Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby Fever

I've got it big time.

I just found myself searching baby names online at www.babynamewizard.com . GREAT website by the way. It rates names on a yearly basis on how popular they were, so if you are looking for a popular or unpopular name, it lets you know what the ranking was from the 1880's all the way up to 2007.

Anywho,

We (the husband and I) have decided to let things happen if they happen, I am finding that is a plan that gives me no control and it is driving me nuts, lol. I liked TTC and everything that I did during that time. The charting, the planning, all that sex! It was a way for me to feel like I had some control over the whole baby making process. While, yes, it was probably a false sense of security, it helped me to keep from obsessing.

Now I'm obessing.

Am I, am I not? Did we catch ovulation or did we miss it by a few day?

This is no fun for me.

So in the mean time, it's the Baby Wizard and me, looking up possible names for the possible babies that may or may not come to us in the future.

sigh

Cheers!

No comments: