Friday, November 28, 2008

A Time to GiveThanks

To my American friends, belated Thanksgiving Day Wishes! (For my Canadian friends, I would have posted about Canadian Thanksgiving, had the blog been around then, lol)

I think that in the hard times we face, it can be very difficult to find things to be thankful for. But when you go back to the basics, we are all so lucky to have what we have.

My family has been through its tough times, yet we have always had a roof over our heads, warm beds to sleep in, and plenty of food on the table. We also have love for each other and others, and that can get you through a lot. I know, it sounds incredibly hoaky but really, love means a lot and generally is something that you can continue to give even when you have nothing else.

I hope that everyone had a great holiday and is enjoying the long weekend with friends and family.

Cheers!

No comments: